CAD/CAM CNC Machinist - F1 Composites
|Job Title:||CAD/CAM CNC Machinist - F1 Composites|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (DoE)|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 14:44|
Pioneer Selection are currently seeking a talented CAD/CAM CNC Machinist for an exciting temp-to-permanent position to join a Motorsport Composite Manufacturing company in their new, state-of-the-art facilities in Derbyshire. The company currently has a growing order book of F1 and Automotive projects over the coming years and are looking to increase the number of Machine Shop staff.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Company Pension
- 25 days holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
The CAD/CAM CNC Machinist will:
- Machine composite components and machine some metals for tooling.
- Use Catia V5 for CAD Programming.
- Operate 3 and 5-axis CNC Machines with Fanuc and Heidenhain controllers.
- Work with the trim shop to fulfil customer orders.
The CAD/CAM CNC Machinist will have:
- Worked with high end automotive and F1 composites.
- Worked with Catia V5.
- Experience of running 3 and 5-axis CNC Machines.
- The ability to balance multiple workloads.
If you would like to hear further information about the CAD/CAM CNC Machinist role, and have the relevant experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's