CAD/CAM CNC Machinist - F1 Composites
|Job Title:||CAD/CAM CNC Machinist - F1 Composites|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (DoE)|
|Contact Name:||Mujtaba Ahmed|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 14:44|
Pioneer Selection are currently seeking a talented CAD/CAM CNC Machinist for an exciting temp-to-permanent position to join a Motorsport Composite Manufacturing company in their new, state-of-the-art facilities in Derbyshire. The company currently has a growing order book of F1 and Automotive projects over the coming years and are looking to increase the number of Machine Shop staff.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Company Pension
- 25 days holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
The CAD/CAM CNC Machinist will:
- Machine composite components and machine some metals for tooling.
- Use Catia V5 for CAD Programming.
- Operate 3 and 5-axis CNC Machines with Fanuc and Heidenhain controllers.
- Work with the trim shop to fulfil customer orders.
The CAD/CAM CNC Machinist will have:
- Worked with high end automotive and F1 composites.
- Worked with Catia V5.
- Experience of running 3 and 5-axis CNC Machines.
- The ability to balance multiple workloads.
If you would like to hear further information about the CAD/CAM CNC Machinist role, and have the relevant experience, please email your CV to our Motorsport Manufacturing Consultant Mujtaba Ahmed. Alternatively, click APPLY to submit your application.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply. Please see our website for further details.