Business Sales Engineer- Industrial Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Business Sales Engineer- Industrial Manufacturing|
|Location:||Manchester City Centre|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Car, Life Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2022 08:23|
Business Sales Engineer – Engineering B/G
Salary: up to £40,000
Location-The North of England
An exciting new role has arisen for a business sales engineer working for an Industrial Manufacturer, with sites across the UK. This company manufacture a wide range of products from commercial to industrial products. In order to be successful for this role, you will need to be confident speaking to clients and visiting client sites, working to KPI’s in a target driven job. Build relationships with electrical contractor & specifiers, provide technical support to current customers and prospective customers. You will be required to travel to clients sites across the North of England and must live in the North or Midlands.
Skills required for the Business Sales Engineer:
- Must hold a UK drivers Licence
- Must hold a HNC or HND or Degree in Engineering
- Must have come from an Engineering Background- career history/ qualifications
- Must be happy to work from home and travel to clients sites around the North of England (50/50 split)
- Must be happy to work in a KPI driven environment
- Happy work independently and report into the commercial Manager & R&D Manager.
The Business Sales Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary
- Working a large & stable company
- Sales bonus up to 20%
- Benefits; Company Car, Flexible working hours, holidays, pension up to 8%, life assurance, company sick pay, private healthcare, health cash plan scheme, training and development etc
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's