|Job Title:||Automation Engineer/Supervisor|
|Salary:||£42k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 10:08|
Location: Diseworth, Derbyshire
A fantastic for a Automation Engineer has come to the forefront. We are currently recruiting for an Automation Engineer to join a brand new, state of the art, purpose built factory.
This opportunity will offer you a chance to work on prestigious machinery. Due to regular expansion there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Skills required for Automation Engineer:
- Very strong knowledge of Siemens PLC's (300, 400, 1200 and 1500 range)
- Strong knowledge of PLC software Simatic Manger and TIA Portal
- A strong background in Maintenance within a fast paced high speed factory
- Proven Leadership skills (you will have 2 direct reports)
- Engineering Qualification (Ideally in Electrical, Controls or Automation
- A strong background in both electrical and mechanical engineering with a proven track record of being able to assist with PPM's, Breakdowns and Repairs.
The Automation Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a brand new, purpose build state of the arrt factory
- Heavy investment going on at the site
- State of the art machinery
- Internal and External Training
- Investment in engineer
- Opportunities to progress into more senior roles
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Mitul Shah at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.