ASME Supervisor - Can be based anywhere in the UK
|Job Title:||ASME Supervisor - Can be based anywhere in the UK|
|Salary:||Basic up to £70K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 11:08|
ASME Supervisor – Can be based anywhere in the UK
Salary: Basic Circa £70,000 + Company Car Allowance and Benefits
Location: Candidates can live anywhere in the UK with excellent traffic links to Major Motorways - Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton, Cambridge, London, Basingstoke, Southampton, Bristol, Bath, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an ASME Supervisor to be part of a small team within their Consultancy business. The ideal candidate will work within a team of industry experts and be a Technical Expert specialising within ASME Inspections. You will be responsible for auditing Authorised Inspectors, carrying out joint reviews of their clients and surveying the activities of code shops which you are assigned to. You will work alongside the ASME Team Leader to grow our client’s services around the UK as well as advise and mentor the Authorised Inspectors, ensuring they maintain a high level of service.
Skills required for an ASME Supervisor:
- Educated to HNC/HND Level (or Equivalent) as a minimum within a relevant Engineering discipline.
- A solid understanding of pressure systems and a substantial amount of experience working on pressure equipment such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pipework, skid packages and associated equipment.
- Holder of a National Board Authorised Inspector (AI) commission.
- Holder of a National Board Inspector Supervisor B endorsement.
- Thorough knowledge of the requirements of ASME BPV Code Sections.
- Team player as well as acting independently with the ability to find solutions and make decisions in challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills with clients and Authorised Inspectors.
- The ideal candidate can be based anywhere in the UK with excellent traffic links to Major Motorways.
The ASME Supervisor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Joining a business with huge vision and energy
- Numerous opportunities to further progress into Senior Management or Director Level positions.
- Join a business that is fully UK owned and puts best practice first.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham, Northampton, Cambridge, London, Basingstoke, Southampton, Bristol, Bath, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Anywhere across the UK
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's