|Job Title:||Team Manager|
|Salary:||£27k - 40k per year + OTE £100,000 plus|
|Contact Name:||Clare Cazaly|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 15:02|
Team Manager - NEW CONTRACT DIVISION
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join our new contract division to help drive the next phase of our growth.
This is an amazing opportunity which would enable the right person to really put their mark on a new team and be involved in its success from its infancy.
Alongside generating new business you would be leveraging the existing relationships our permanent teams have been building since Pioneer Selection began in 2007.
You would be utilising your experience within recruitment to lead and mentor the team and would be supported by our Learning and Development Manager to develop the skills within the team.
Recruitment Manager overview;
- Lead and manage the team to achieve set KPI's and financial goals.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to facilitate the growth of the team.
- Assist in the training and development of the team from a day to day coaching perspective.
- Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract vacancies from client companies.
- Develop a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Develop a candidate matrix of place-able temporary and interim candidates and maintain at all times.
- Develop and map out a target list of Temp hiring managers across your market and sector.
- Identify and track candidates placed by the competition and leverage /maximise new opportunities and leads.
- Conduct client meetings in order to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities; be a strong brand ambassador.
- Conduct candidate interviews either face-face or by phone in a professional manner.
We reward our Recruitment Managers with;
- £27,000-£40,000 (DOE).
- A comprehensive training scheme covering; management and leadership to facilitate progression to the next role, Associate Director.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme on personal and team billings.
- Annual bonuses
- Worldwide Holiday Club with trips to New York, Las Vegas, Skiing.
- Excellent holiday package.
What do we do for fun?
- Top London Restaurant Nights out.
- Weekly badminton, squash, and football competitions.
- Regular charity events.
If you are interested please apply asap or contact Clare Cazaly as we are short-listing for interviews now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's