Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Telford, TF3 5DZ|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Benefits Package per annum|
|Contact name:||Matthew Lye|
|Published:||2 months ago|
Maintenance Engineer - Plastic Moulding Experience!
Shift: Monday to Friday Days
Location: Telford, Shropshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for a large industrial manufacturing company. As a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will have the opportunity to work on state of the art machinery which will help bolster your career and develop technically. The maintenance engineer will be given a tailored training programme to allow them to progress in the best and quickest way. The client is looking for candidates that have previously worked on injection moulding or blow moulding machinery as they need engineers that can hit the ground running.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled Background (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Engineering qualification - Electrical
- Ideally you would have worked within a manufacturing environment
- Injection Moulding or Blow Moulding Experience
- The client are really looking for someone with the right work ethic and great attitude to working
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday DAYS shift pattern
- Fantastic training and development
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Investment in engineer
- Working on state of the art machinery
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection Ltd.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs