|Job title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||West Drayton, UB7 9BL|
|Salary:||£50k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Published:||4 months ago|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
4 on 4 off days and nights
Location: West Drayton
We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an established food manufacturing company based near West Drayton. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial food production machinery such as ovens, mixers, packaging machinery, Labellers, conveyors etc. The Maintenance Engineer will also benefit from the training and progression the company is willing to offer. This is a fantastic role for a hands on maintenance engineer to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on industrial FMCG production machinery
- Electrical and Mechanical practical skills and experience
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £52000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs