Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Warrington, WA5 0BX|
|Salary:||£43k - 44k per year + Benefits Package per annum|
|Contact name:||Matthew Lye|
|Published:||6 months ago|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Monday to Friday - 3 Shift Pattern
Salary: £43,000 - £44,000
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large manufacturer within the Warrington area. My client, who is a large provider of products across the UK and have 15 locations, is looking to appoint a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry. The role will involve carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across all machinery within the factory and there will also be a requirement to get involved in engineering projects.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Industrial Engineering/Manufacturing Background
- Engineering Qualification
- Multi Skilled engineer - Electrical Bias
- PLC Knowledge is beneficial.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday - 3 Shift Pattern
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs