|Job title:||Mechanical Fitters|
|Location:||Horsham, RH12 1HQ|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year + Pension Scheme, Dental & medical, Retail Discounts, Travel discounts per annum|
|Contact name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Salary: £37,000- £40,000
Commutable: Crawley, Horsham, Redhill,
A new role for a Mechanical Fitter has arisen in one of the largest sites within the group. They are the Market Leaders in their Industry and due to substantil growth, they have now restructured their engineering department and are looking to bring skilled mechanical fitter to their team. The successful Mechanical Engineer will benefit from working for one of the leading companies in the area that are continuously growing, meaning that this is a very secure job and offer progression for their engineers. The Mechanical Fitter will receive industry-leading on the job and join a close team of Mechanical Fitter. This is a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer who has the hands on practical experience working on mechanical faults, with the knowledge of Health & Safety.
Skills required for the Mechanical Fitter:
- Must be able to demonstrate strong mechanical skills
- Will need to hold any form of Engineering Qualification
- Open to the background
- Strong Mechanical Skills; belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, fabricating etc
- Must be happy to work a days and nights shift pattern
- Must have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
The Mechanical Fitter will benefit from:
- Competitive Salary-up to £40,000
- Working for a large, stable company
- On the job training
- Working with a close team of Engineers
- Benefits: Pension Scheme, Dental & medical, Retail Discounts, Travel dicounts
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs