|Job title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Boston, PE21 7SW|
|Salary:||£50k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
4 on 4 off Nights
A Maintenance Engineer role is now available to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Boston. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be working in a fully automated plant, with plans to invest to further upgrade the plant. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a tailored training programme and have ample opportunity to progress both at this site and across the whole group. When applying please make sure you are Multi Skilled, ideally Electrical and have a background in industrial engineering. This position is a Permanent nights role working 4on 4off nights Only.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have a formal Engineering Qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Mechanical maintenance Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; ideally manufacturing
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £53000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs