|Job title:||Calibration Engineer|
|Location:||Bushey, WD23 1BT|
|Salary:||£42k - 44k per year per annum|
|Contact name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Published:||3 months ago|
Calibration Engineer- MONDAY - FRIDAY NO NIGHTS
Salary: £42,000 - £44,000
Location: Bushey, Hertfordshire
A globally renowned manufacturer of products which is used in a wide variety of industries currently have an opening for a Calibration Engineer within their highly automated state-of-the-art facility in Leicestershire. The company pride themselves on providing bespoke, in-house training to all of their staff, whilst also heavily investing in external training and courses which is why the business is spoken about as one of the best places to work in the area. They supply to a number of blue chip organisations in the UK and abroad and are extremely proud of their products being some of the best sellers globally.
The business provides a stable working place for a number of talented individuals and creates a real family environment which is a brilliant ethos to have within the team. Due to a cash injection, the site has recently expanded drastically, meaning opportunities to progress and develop your career here are now more frequent than ever. Meaning alongside the standard supervisory progression route, project work is also an option, as the business is now able to offer a much wider structure. This role involves Nights so please DO NOT apply if you do not want to work nights.
Skills required for the Calibration Engineer:
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN HIGHLY REGULATED ENVIRONMENTS: BREWERY, DAIRY, FMCG, PHARMACEUTICAL, CHEMICAL, AUTOMOTIVE
- Experience working as a Calibration/Instrumentation Engineer within an industrial environment
- Experience Calibrating: Temperature, Level, Flow, Weight etc.
- Strong electrical and mechanical hands on engineering skills
- Electrical Engineering qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced Engineering environment
The Calibration Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs