|Manchester, M90 1QX
|£35k - 39k per year + Company Pension, Life Assurance, Rewards Schemes per annum
|20 days ago
Shift- Monday- Friday Days
Salary- £35,000- £40,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Toolmaker, to join a global manufacturing company, based at their hub in Manchester. This role will require someone from a CNC or engineering background. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop new skills, and working a Monday- Friday Days shift.
Skills required for the Toolmaker
- Engineering or CNC background
- Experience working in a plastics, metal processing, automotive etc
- Experience working with 5 axis
- Appreciation for mechanical engineering
- Experience with CNC Milling and turning
The Toolmaker will benefit from:
- Working Monday- Friday Days
- Join a global company with sites all across the UK
- Competitive Salary
- Investment and training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.