Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor
|Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor
|West Yorkshire, HD6 4AB
|Basic from £35K, Benefits per annum
|16 days ago
Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor (Pressure Systems / Air / Steam)
Salary: Basic up to £38,000, Bonus, Van, Various Other Benefits
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
A growing organisation are currently recruiting a Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor to provide specialist information to customers and also complete inspections on pressure systems, air compressors and steam equipment. Based from the office 3 days a week, you will be required to support the Engineer Surveyors, Review Documentation and answer any technical questions from customers. On the other 2 days of the week, you will be required to inspect the necessary equipment out in the field and report on any mandatory or recommended requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer within the Pressure / Air or Steam environments to move into a specialist position and be a focal point within the business.
Skills required for an Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor:
- Ideally come from a field-based environment with experience of dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- Mechanically biased Engineer with some Electrical knowledge.
- No formal qualifications are needed but the candidate must come from a Pressure Systems, Compressed Air or Steam background.
- Have good knowledge of Health & Safety (PSSR Regulations) as well as Quality and Environmental factors.
- Candidates from a Forces Background who have worked on similar equipment would be very suitable.
- Be willing to work in the office 3 days a week and then 2 days of the week out in the field.
The Technical Engineer / Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a growing business who are a market leader within their industry.
- Meeting different customers and inspecting a range of equipment on a daily basis.
- Very secure and stable opportunity with further opportunities to progress and develop within the business.
- Opportunity to have an excellent work / life balance.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Van, Other Benefits
Commutable: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs