Power Unit Engineer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Power Unit Engineer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 12:22|
Power Unit Engineer– Formula 1
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
We are currently working with a long-standing partner to the Formula 1 championship who are also one of the worlds largest automotive brands. This group supply Power Units to the championship and have recently seen an upturn in results that has increased the demand for their Power Unit.
Working within the Power Unit Performance Group, this Power Unit Engineer will be responsible for the development of the power unit through Dyno and track data analyses. As well as benefitting from a fantastic salary and benefits package you will have the opportunity to work in a brand-new state of the art facility surrounded by some of the most talented engineers in the Motorsport industry.
This is a permanent role that will involve extensive travel.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- The Power Unit Engineer will be the main R&D contact person for any technical research programme.
- Carry out comprehensive research of the Power Unit technical advantage and competitor gap analysis.
- Responsible for the Power Unit data analyses of any trackside or Dyno run. This is looking at both Performance and Reliability.
- Support other Dyno sites test programmes.
- Create technical reports.
- Create a report and provide technical leadership to the team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of Formula 1 Power Units.
- Previous experience in analysing data from Power Units in terms of both performance and reliability.
- Deep understanding of Direct Injection engine combustion technology.
- Previous experience in technical guidance and Formula 1 best practice.
- Familiar with analyses tools such as ATLAS & System monitor.
- A willingness to travel overseas.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£70k per year + TBC
£22.8k - 28.1k per year + N/A
Composite Design Engineer
£26k - 32k per year + N/A
Simulation and Modelling Engineer
£35k - 50k per year + on-site gym, medical cover, pension
Engine Design Engineer