|Salford, M7 3QD
|Basic from £42.5K, Benefits per annum
|3 months ago
Salary: Basic from £42,500, Car Allowance £5,500, Benefits
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
A large Blue-Chip organisation are currently recruiting for a NDT Technician to visit client sites predominately in the North West area. The NDT Technician will be required to carry out inspections in accordance with relevant procedures and interpreting / evaluating test results in accordance with applicable standards, codes or specifications. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with lots of training, career development and a secure working environment.
Skills required for an NDT Engineer:
- The candidate will have worked within a NDT environment either in the field or at a static site.
- Experience of and hold PCN Level 2 qualifications in Magnetic Particle, Dye Penetrant, Ultrasonic and Visual Inspections.
- Experience of working with Pressure equipment
- Ability to use your own initiative whilst working on site and maintain the highest level of H&S awareness of all times.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable approach.
- Live within the Greater Manchester area and be prepared to travel to client sites.
The NDT Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Car Allowance £5,500,Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Salford, Greater Manchester
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs