Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|£44k per year + Benefits Package per annum
|14 days ago
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
High Speed Manufacturer
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
I'm currently seeking candidates for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position for my client who are a high-speed manufacturing company. I'm looking for Maintenance Engineers with a background in mechanical engineering and experience in high-speed operations. In this role the maintenance engineer, will ensure optimal plant operations, conduct planned and unplanned maintenance on manufacturing and packing equipment and contribute to various projects. If you're ready for a dynamic role with diverse challenges, they'd be thrilled to have you join our team.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Strategizing and executing scheduled maintenance activities.
- Mechanical bias with engineering qualification
- Swift and efficient response to equipment breakdowns.
- Diagnosing faults and proficiently repairing equipment.
- Be able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Help to upskill operators to perform mechanical tasks
- Maintaining comprehensive reports and records.
- Ensuring strict adherence to health and safety regulations.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Technical Progression
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Plenty of overtime available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Salma at Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs