Maintenance Engineer - Days
|Maintenance Engineer - Days
|£45k per year + Benefits Package per annum
|21 days ago
Salary: £ 45,000
4 on 4 off Days!
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer position at a High-Speed FMCG manufacturing company. They are in search of a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical Multi Skilled background in engineering and manufacturing. However, they would also consider a Mechanical Engineer if they were multi-skilled and has a strong understanding of electrical systems. In this role, the Maintenance Engineer will collaborate with Engineering Team Leaders and the wider engineering team to ensure production targets can be met by providing the appropriate technical support. If you are prepared for a dynamic Maintenance Engineer role with diverse challenges, they would be delighted to welcome you on board.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Apprentice Trained or Engineering Qualification
- Continuous Improvement
- Working on PPM and Reactive Maintenance
- Having an Manufacturing Background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Life insurance and pension to all of their employees
- Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT's, fruity Friday and more
- Learning opportunities
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Long service awards
- Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at most of their sites
- Discounted staff shop at many of their sites
- On site free parking
- Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Salma at Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs