|Surrey, RH10 3SL
|£45k per year per annum
|25 days ago
Multi Skilled Engineer - DAYS
Location: Copthorne, West Sussex
An extremely reputable company is looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team at their site in Copthorne. The Multi Skilled Engineer will be involved in both planned and reactive maintenance, as well as a range of continuous improvement and reliability projects. The company are going through a period of growth so there are also progression opportunities available. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring Multi Skilled Engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment as a maintenance engineer.
- Electrical skills: motors, relays, drives, sensors, 3-phase, Inverters, control panels
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, Pumps
- Experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Good benefits package
- Working on fully automated, high-speed equipment
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Natasha Nicodemou at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs