|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 45k per year + Pension,Training,Progression|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 12:00|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Location: Dartford, Kent
A fantastic opportunity has now been made vacant to join a UK leading FMCG production plant for a Maintenance Engineer. This rapidly growing manufacturing company supply their products globally. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working in a state-of-the-art plant. This is an Ideal position for a technically minded Maintenance Engineer, offering daily challenges and a diverse role. With opportunities for extensive training and development with a competitive package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer needs to have strong Mechanical and Electrical skills, the ideal candidate will be Electrically biased.
- For this Maintenance Engineering role, the ideal candidate will come from the following industries: Previous, food and drink, distribution and packaging.
- To be considered for this role, the following skills are essential: relays, motors, PLC-FF, sensors, drives, belts, bearings, pumps. Hydraulics, pneumatics
- In addition, the job will include continuous improvement, upgrading, modification project work and autonomous and professional maintenance.
- An Engineering qualification is required for Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- This Maintenance Engineering role will offer bespoke training programme with internal and external courses in maintenance engineering.
- Opportunity for career progression from maintenance engineer to senior roles.
- Working with a fast-growing leading manufacturing company looking to invest over £50million to further advancements in factory and engineers.
- Opportunity for work on exciting engineering project work where no two days are the same.
Benefits: Pension, £40,000 OTE, Succession Plan
Commutable: Dartford, Romford, Ilford, Grays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's