|Liverpool, L2 7PQ
|Basic from £40K, Benefits per annum
|5 months ago
Engineer Surveyor - Crane & Lifting Equipment
Salary: Basic £40,000 - £44,000 (Dependent on Experience), Company Car, Benefits
A growing organisation is currently looking for a Crane & Lifting Equipment Engineer Surveyor to cover the Liverpool area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Skills required for an Engineer Surveyor (Crane & Lifting Equipment):
- Must have a minimum NVQ Level 3 Qualification and have Inspection experience or working as a Engineer Surveyor at the moment.
- Have hands on experience of maintaining, servicing and repairing or working with various pieces of crane and lifting equipment.
- Knowledge and Understanding of LOLER & PUWER regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use of equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- The ideal candidate must live in the Liverpool area.
The Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a growing organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Working a 40-hour week, Monday – Friday including Travel.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 31 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays),
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs