Electrical Engineer Surveyor
|Electrical Engineer Surveyor
|Slough, SL1 1PG
|Basic from £44K, Benefits per annum
|about 2 months ago
Electrical Engineer Surveyor
Salary: Basic from £44000 + Company Car Allowance, Benefits
Location: Slough, Berkshire
A large Blue-Chip organisation is currently looking for an Electrical Engineer Surveyor to cover the Slough, Berkshire area. Working on a Monday-Friday basis with flexible working hours, you will be required to visit client sites to make sure all electrical equipment is working to Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
Skills required for an Electrical Engineer Surveyor
- Ideally, you will hold an HNC (or Equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, however my client will look at NVQ Level 3 candidates with a significant amount of Electrical experience.
- Have experience of working within a commercial or industrial environment.
- Experience of Electrical Installations as well as experience of electrical inspection and testing.
- Knowledge of Electrical Health & Safety regulations.
- Able to work unsupervised and make decisions on the condition and future use of equipment.
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces.
- ComPEX Certificates 1-4 would be advantageous.
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to influence customers.
- The ideal candidate must live within a 45 minute radius of the Slough area.
The Electrical Engineer Surveyor will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual. The Organisation invests £60,000 worth of training in you over a 5-year period.
- Salary would go up to £45,423 after Year 1 and £50,347 after Year 2.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business including Management, Technical Specialist and other Senior positions.
- Ability to organise own working day, unsupervised and meet different clients on a daily basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Company Car Allowance, Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Slough, Berkshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs