|Job Title:||Workshop Manager|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 16:32|
Workshop Foreman - Days
Location: Cheshunt, Essex
We are currently looking for a Workshop Forman to join the Engineering team in a fast paced hands on workshop based in Cheshunt, Essex. As a Workshop Foreman you will be required to carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance on a range of bespoke plant machinery and construction equipment, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to represent an Industry leader with a fantastic scope to develop, nuture and grow your own engineering team adept in servicing.
Skills required for the Workshop Foreman
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Either Management / Supervisor / Senior / Team Lead experince necessary
- Knowledge of construction equipment is desirable
The Workshop Foreman will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop their current team.
- Specialist internal and external training for Workshop Engineers.
- As the company grows, potential for strong career progression.
- Abundance of Overtime available to raise final earning potential
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Workshop Engineer- DAYS
£38k - 42k per year
£30k per year + paid sick scheme, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme
£40k - 60k per year + Benefits Package
Argyll and Bute
£35k per year + Car Allowance £5,000, Relocation Package £8,000
£50k - 60k per year