|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 16:59|
We are currently recruiting for a workshop technician at the leading company for maintenance of electrical wiring machines. This company has several sites in Asia and one in the UK. Their UK site is a central hub for maintaining electrical wiring machines, these machines are being repaired for clients, which includes large automotive manufactures like Jaguar & Land Rover and electrical manufactures such as Sony. The company has just invested £3M into training for its UK site and so is prepared to place all workshop technicians on to individual internal and external training courses. The company has also invested £10.5M into new machinery and has plans to build a second state of the art site in the UK, which will cost around £320M once completed. This company are the leading company in its field within the UK and have complete monopoly of the electrical connector market. This is an opportunity to work for the biggest company in this sector. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for the Workshop technician:
- The successful workshop technician will need to be competent with dealing with mechanical faults: gearboxes, bearings, nuts, belts, chains, hydraulics.
- The successful workshop technician will need to be from a workshop, factory or industrial background.
- The successful workshop technician would be favorable if they had experience with wire crimping machines.
The workshop technician will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Fressingfield, Laxfield, Wissett, Holton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's