|Job Title:||Workshop Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jack Hanson|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2022 13:44|
Workshop engineer / Mechanical Engineer (Days)
Salary: £30,000 plus Overtime
Location: Beeston, West Yorkshire
My client who is part of a larger organisation are looking for a workshop engineer to work in their Workshop from their site in Beeston. West Yorkshire on a Monday - Friday Days Basis. Maintaining, servicing and repairing Pumps and associated equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity for workshop engineers / Mechanical Engineers to join a business with huge financial backing and a secure future.
Skills required for a Mechanical Engineer:
- Have a Mechanical Engineering background, my client will look at candidates from a variety of backgrounds including Military, Field Service, Manufacturing and Aviation.
- Must have experience working on Pumps and associated equipment in a previous position.
- Be able to work as part of a team or individually.
The Mechanical Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a business with huge financial backing and having long term contracts secured with a variety of clients in numerous industries.
- Working Monday – Friday days-based position.
- Further training and development opportunities.
- Being part of a close-knit Engineering team.
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jack Hanson
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's