Weekend Shift Engineer
|Job Title:||Weekend Shift Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 43k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2020 11:35|
Weekend Shift Engineer - No Nights
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000
Due to an immediate retirement, a fantastic opportunity for a weekend shift engineer has become available for an industrial manufacture based near Witney. The company is also experiencing huge amounts of growth just now with the business set for a record breaking 2020. The successful weekend shift engineer must be competent both mechanically and electrically and have the ability to fault find on PLC's. You will be rewarded with a fantastic base salary and benefits package and have 3 full days off each week.
Skills required for the Weekend Shift Engineer:
- Weekend Shift Engineer must hold an engineering qualification
- Weekend Shift Engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
- Electrical - 3 phase, invertors, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
- Mechanically - hydraulics, pneumatic's belts, bearings, chains
- Ability to fault find on PLC's is a must
The Weekend Shift Engineer will benefit from:
- Not having to work nights
- Growing business
- Lots of extra progression & development opportunities
- Huge regular investment
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's