|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£24k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 12:20|
Warehouse Operative - Days
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a large food manufacturing company based near Tilbury. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working as a operative and must have a Fork Lift Truck License.
Skills required for the Warehouse Operative:
- Unloading of Bought-in products and Ingredients using a FLT.
- WMS computer system for picking loads and transfers.
- Hand picking loads for customers.
- Loading & shunting articulated vehicles & trailers.
- Ensure excellent stock control rotation and reconciliation
- Cleaning and hygiene requirements.
The Warehouse Operative will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.