|Job Title:||Warehouse Operative|
|Salary:||£24k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 11:36|
Warehouse Operative - Days
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a large food manufacturing company based near Tilbury. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working as a operative and must have a Fork Lift Truck License.
Skills required for the Warehouse Operative:
- Unloading of Bought-in products and Ingredients using a FLT.
- WMS computer system for picking loads and transfers.
- Hand picking loads for customers.
- Loading & shunting articulated vehicles & trailers.
- Ensure excellent stock control rotation and reconciliation
- Cleaning and hygiene requirements.
The Warehouse Operative will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Training, Holidays
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's