|Job Title:||Warehouse Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|Salary:||£36k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2022 15:16|
Salary: £36,000 - £42,000
Location: Benton, Newcastle
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join a FMCG manufacturing company based in Newcastle. My client has recently had over £5 million pound investmnet into the site with 2 brand new production lines. This is a chance for a strong Warehouse Manager to join a fantastic company and to build a strong stable career within manufacturing.
Skills required for The Warehouse Manager:
- Must have had experience within Warehousing.
- Must have management experience.
- Ideally have a forklift truck and counterbalance license.
- Ideally have worked within a manufacturing environment.
The Warehouse Manager will benefit from:
- Training and Development.
- Succession Planning.
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive Salary.
Benefits: Standard Pension, Holiday, Succession Plan and Training and Development.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's