|Job Title:||Warehouse Administrator/Trainer|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 09:35|
You will be working as the Warehouse Administrator & Trainer, your week will be split between the two roles. The successful Warehouse Administrator/Trainer will be required to work 8 hours on both a Saturday and Sunday and then 24 hours during the week.
Day- to Day Role:
- Maintain and update training records
- Maintain and update Warehouse procedures and quality workbench/open text
- Create and maintain a training matrix
- Manage any risks to service levels to Assembly, Compounding or any Ship to Customers
- Manage bin locations and all other relevant activities to ensure inventory accuracy
- Ensure accuracy of Warehouse locator system
- Allocate Miscellaneous Requisitions (adhoc); Process REM's and back orders; Answer all email; Process MM02; Ensure Cmat is to be cleared within 48 hours
Skills required for Warehouse Administrator/Trainer:
- Good time management skills
- Experience working within a Warehouse Setting
- Experience Training and Mentoring Staff
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.