|Job Title:||VMU Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||Basic £34.5K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2021 12:03|
A brand-new role for a VMU Co-Ordinator has become live at a logistics business in Lincoln on a Days Based Shift Pattern. This role offers a great chance for a VMU Co-Ordinator to come in, show what they can do and ultimately enable themselves to be in a position to progression into a more senior management role within 12-months.
Skills required for VMU Co-Ordinator:
- Vehicle maintenance background
- Previous experience in a similar logistics environment
- Team Leader, Supervisory or Co-Ordinator experience
- Strong Health & Safety qualities
- Hardworking and easy going
The VMU Co-ordination will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Progression & development opportunities
- Variety in their work
- Excellent overall package
Benefits: Pension & variety of benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's