|Job Title:||Validation Engineer|
|Salary:||£49.5k - 54.5k per year + 2k Bonus + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 14:30|
Validation Engineer- Autoclaves- Pharmaceutical
Salary: £49,500 - £54,500 + Private Healthcare, £1,000 bonus, Penson, etc
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Validation Engineer with expert knowledge of Autoclaves thermal work and tunnels to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Validation Engineer with expert knowledge of Autoclaves, thermal work and tunnels within a GMP, pharmaceutical or sterile manufacturing environment. The Validation Engineer will be writing and executing DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ for Autoclave systems. The Validation Engineer will join a business that currently invests £30million each year into the site and will be involved in a ground breaking new project which is the first of its kind in the UK. This is a unique opportunity for the Validation Engineer as you will be working in a 13 acre single site within a pharmaceutical company who has major aspirations to be the number one in its field and will be able to offer long term progression and development beyond a Validation Engineer .
Skills required for the Validation Engineer
- Background in as a Validation engineer
- Expert knowledge of expert Autoclaves, thermal work and tunnels
- Familiar with VMP, FAT, SAT, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ
- Pharmaceutical, GMP, Sterile or piping systems experience
- Experienced in writing and executing DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ for manufacturing systems.
- Ideally degree qualified
The Validation Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a hugely ambitious and growing company as a Validation Engineer
- Working in a busy environment on 2-3 validation projects at once
- Being a Validation Engineer on a ground breaking new project
- Working in a huge pharmaceutical factory where no 2 days are the same
- Training and progression beyond the Validation Specialist
- Regular pay increases
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's