Utilities Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Utilities Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 16:50|
Utilities Maintenance Engineer- Pharmaceutical
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
OTE: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Utilities Maintenance Engineer to join their site engineering and utilities team. The Utilities Maintenance Engineer will maintain a variety of utilities equipment such as HVAC, Steam systems, water treatment, Air handling units etc within a state of the art factory. The company also have a grading system for all of the Utilities Maintenance Engineer where as you go up the grades your salary increases with base salaries reaching up to £60,0000. The successful Utilities Maintenance Engineerr must have worked within a factory environment and maintained utilities equipment such as HVAC, Steam systems, water treatment, Air handling units.
Skills required for the Utilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining Utilities equipment within a factory such as HVAC, Steam systems, water treatment, Air handling units
- Strong electrical or mechanical maintenance skills
- Factory background
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern of 4on 4off days and nights
The Utilities Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Utilities Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment
- Joining a market leading and well established pharmaceutical company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Utilities Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's