|Job Title:||Utilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020 14:20|
Utilities Engineer- Pharmaceutical
Location: Dorney, Berkshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to maintain a variety of utilities equipment within a state of the art factory. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Utilities Engineer. The company also have a grading system for all of the Utilities Engineers where as you go up the grades your salary increases. Candidates with previous experience within Utilities, Site Services, building services and GMP environments where you have worked with Steam plant, HVAC, BMS or Water Treatment would excel in this role.
Skills required for the Utilities Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining Utilities equipment such as HVAC, Steam, AHU’s, Air Con, BMS Refrigeration, Boilers, Compressors etc.
- Strong mechanical maintenance skills
- Previous experience of maintaining utilities equipment in a GMP or manufacturing environment
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern of 4on 4off days and nights
The Utilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Utilities Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment
- Joining a market leading and well established pharmaceutical company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Utilities Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Slough, Berkshire, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's