|Job Title:||Utilities Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 48k per year + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 14:58|
Utilities Engineer- Pharmaceutical
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
OTE: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
A world renowned pharmaceutical company are currently recruiting for a Utilities Engineer to maintain a variety of utilities equipment within a state of the art factory. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path for any strong Utilities Engineer. The company also have a grading system for all of the Utilities Engineers where as you go up the grades your salary increases with base salaries reaching up to £60,0000. Candidates with previous experience within Utilities, Site Services, building services and data centres where you have worked with Steam plant, HVAC, BMS or Water Treatment would excel in this role.
Skills required for the Utilities Engineer:
- Previous experience of maintaining Utilities equipment such as HVAC, Steam, AHU’s, Air Con, BMS Refrigeration, Boilers, Compressors etc.
- Strong electrical or mechanical maintenance skills
- Previous experience of maintaining utilities equipment in a manufacturing environment, building services or data centre
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a rotating shift pattern of 4on 4off days and nights
The Utilities Engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a clean room, state of the art factory as a Utilities Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role maintaining a wide variety of utilities equipment
- Joining a market leading and well established pharmaceutical company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Utilities Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Watford, Hertfordshire, Harrow, Middlesex, Slough, Berkshire, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252or Email: [email protected]
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's