|Job Title:||Utilities engineer|
|Salary:||£29k - 33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 15:49|
Utilities Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + OT
Location: Sutton Green
My client is looking for an electrically biased utilities engineer to work for a large manufacturing company based in Surrey. The successful utilities engineer will be joining a company that is undergoing massive expansion and are constantly looking to invest back into training courses and new machinery. The successful utilities engineer will be provided with tailor made inhouse training.
Skills required for the Utilities engineer:
- The successful utilities engineer must be multiskilled with an electrical bias.
- The successful utilities engineer must have experience working in an industrial background.
- You will be need to be experienced with motors, relay and control panel repairs
- Competent working as part of a team or autonomously.
The Utilities engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse training.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company who offer an excellent private pension scheme.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company that offers a very lucrative overtime earnings.
- Benefits: Private pension, Healthcare, Days role, OTE= £40,000
Commutable: Farnborough, Aldershot, Guildford, Chertsey, Farnham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's