Trainee Pumps Engineer
|Job Title:||Trainee Pumps Engineer|
|Salary:||£20k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 12:41|
Field service engineer - DAYS!
Location: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, London
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Field service engineer to cover the Area of Canterbury to Rochester to work for a large blue chip organisation. As a Trainee Field service engineer you will be specialising in Pumps within an array of different industries. The role comes with the opportunity for further training and career progression. You will be working alongside highly skilled engineers and will be learning skills that are invaluable in this industry.! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Field service engineer to develop both their technical skills along side their client facing skills to then be able to move into a senior poosition with unlimiited earning potentials. In order to be considered for this position, we are open to backgrounds however indiciduals will definately need to have an ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Skills required for Trainee Field Service Engineer:
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION
- Good customer facing skills
- A driving licence
The Trainee Field Service Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's