Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Trainee Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18k - 21k per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Banbury|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2021 16:20|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Hot Desk to get you started)
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (free onsite parking)
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 (DOE) + OTE £30K+ in your first year.
Commission: 30% (uncapped) + annual bonuses and other incentives.
Experience: Entry level (candidate focused for first 6 months then moving to a 360 role)
Flexible working: Yes.
About Pioneer Selection Ltd
We are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, recruiting for key clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and automotive industries, to name a few. We have been helping businesses, and people in these sectors reach their ambitions since 2007 and have built up a reputable name for ourselves in an industry worth over £35 billion.
We have always had a strong desire to grow and having spent most of 2020 investing in new technology and improving how we work to fuel our exciting expansion plans, and we are keen to start recruiting for our next phase of growth.
This is a fantastic time to join us and take your first steps into the recruitment world as due to the sucess of our Business Development team we can provide you with prequalified vacancies to work on straight away! This means that you can build up a client portfolio early on as well as your knowledge and understanding of the market without the immediate 'sales" pressure of needing to hit vacancy targets.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role Overview:
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is a fast-paced sales position where you will create long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates.
As an overview you would be;
- Partnering with clients to develop a good understanding of the company, industry, and work culture and environment.
- Conducting client meetings to develop strong working relationships for current and future opportunities.
- Carrying out candidate interviews to assess their skills and offer support and guidance on the job market and interviewing.
- Arranging interviews between clients/candidates and facilitating feedback.
- Using sales, business development, technology, and marketing techniques to attract vacancies from client companies.
Top reasons to join us as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant;
- Unlimited training and support with instant feedback
- Fast track routes onto our Management and Leadership Training programme.
- Uncapped commission as well as quarterly and annual incentives.
- A buzzing and competitive market.
- Work at a top location near the city but with an easy commute and free parking.
- Surround yourself with like-minded aspirational and competitive people.
- Add value as we listen to our employees’ ideas.
- Have access to the most up to date technology and automation to support you in your role.
We reward our Trainee Recruitment Consultants with;
- A comprehensive training scheme; recruitment, sales, mentoring, management, leadership, and tailored support.
- Uncapped Commission Scheme with a reduced threshold for the first nine months whilst you find your feet.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual incentives.
- Excellent holiday package increasing with time served and seniority.
- A competitive basic salary which will rise with performance.
- Realistic OTE of £30k in your first year which can grow to £80k plus as you gain more experience.
- Flexible working options including earlier finishes, later starts, and extended lunch breaks to undertake wellbeing activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£17k - 23k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£18k - 21k per year + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£27k - 32k per year + OTE £100,000 plus
Talent Acquisition Manager
£30k - 40k per year + Commission