|Job Title:||Track-side Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 65k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2022 15:12|
Salary- £50,000 - £60,000
I am actively recruiting for one of the most respected, elite names within the Motorsport industry for a Track-side Engineer.
You will need previous high level Motorsport experience on track. You will travel 180 days per year.
Skills required for a Track-side engineer:
- Must have previous track-side experience
- High level championship experience
- Data Analysis
- Good communicator
- Willing to travel and stay away - 180 days per year
The Track-side engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a highly respected well established company
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Worldwide Health cover
- Own hotel rooms on travel days
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Up to 6% contributory Pension
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Gavin Klinger on 0208 166 5165;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.