|Job Title:||Tool Setter|
|Salary:||£28k - 30k per year + Holidays, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Beau Giambrone|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 14:10|
Tool Setter (Maintenance Engineer) – Plastics Manufacturing
Salary: £28,000- £30,000
OTE: £35,000 + Bonus
Location: Northfleet, Kent
A growing, family owned packaging company are currently recruiting for a Tool Setter with a mechanical maintenance who is able to operate within very small tolerances asa Tool Setter. Our client has been esblished for over 20 years and turnsover £30million, with a large client base that are all tied in to 3 - 5 year contracts. Due to recent investment which has seen them take over the facillity next door and purchase of 2 brand new produciton lines costing over £6million, they are now seeking an additional Tool Setter to join the team. The Tool Setter will benefit from working for a secure, well established and growing business whilst working within a family run, close knit team.
Skills required for a Tool Setter:
- Previous experience as a Tool Setter
- Able to operate within very small tolerances
- Mechanical Maintenance skills
- Experience with the following: Rotary dies, Bossing, cutting dies
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team as a Tool Maker.
The Tool Setter will benefit from:
- Working as a Tool Setter for an established and secure business
- Having lots of autonomy in your role as a Tool Setter
- Working as part of a lrage team with a growing business.
- Heavy investment in enhancing your maintenance skills
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Northfleet, Kent, Dartford, Kent, Swanley, Kent, Orpington, Kent