Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Technical Manager - Food Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£75k per year + Subsidised employee restaurant, Free Parking, On site staff shop, • Private healthca|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 16:03|
Techical Manger - FMCG
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to take a senior level role in driving this food manufacturing business forward has arisen. This business have expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team for the long term future of the business. This will be an influential management and leadership role where you will be involved in the strategic thinking of the business and involved in the engineers.
Skills required for Technical Manager:
- Strong management and leadership experience
- Ability to manage senior managers
- Knowledge and experience of HACCP
- Ideally held a Technical Manager with FMCG experience/ fast moving background
- Develop site systems to continue to improve safety, quality and cost of all product
- Develop and maintain technical polices and procedures and manage customer auditing against policy stanard including retailer audits, BRC, Sedex etc
- Experience of managing large projects and improvements
- Strategic thinking about the direction of the business
- Manager who can provide vision and stability to the team
- Able to work Monday to Friday days based role
- Ability to manage numerous activities at one time
The Technical Manager will benefit from:
- Opportunity to join a successful business with large manufacturing sites
- Manager will be part of the management decision making team
- State of the art equipment
- Opportunities for progression
- Investment in the engineering department
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Car or Car allowance.
If this role sounds like it's of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Mitul Shahat Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Engineer - Food
Salary: £40,000 OTE: £45,000+
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
£35k per year + Pension
Engineering and Facilities Manager
£45k per year + TBC
£40k - 45k per year + pension + Benefits
£34k - 34.5k per year + Overtime + Benefits