|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Antony Edwards|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2022 10:55|
Technical Coordinator - DAYS ROLE! EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY!
Salary: £30,000 (OTE £35,000+)
An exciting brand new opportunity has just arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a market leading high-speed manufacturing business in the Normanton area. The main focus of this role will be downloading information onto spreadsheets, running reports on these, including KPI's as well. There may be times when the coordinator will need to go into the factory for various reasons. This role is mainly office based.
Skills required for the Technical Coordinator:
· Working alongside the Technical Manager, providing cover where necessary
· Manage KPI reporting function ongoing
· Assist the Technical Manager in developing the quality management systems and processes in line with legal, customer, company and other best practice requirements, which create, maintain and improve the integrity and food safety and quality of all products manufactured
· Effectively manage the site Quality Manual and Internal Audit Schedules.
Ensure internal audits (including traceability exercises) are carried out in a timely manner.
· Assist in managing the creation, amendment and control of factory specifications
· Carry out regular reviews and investigation on the feedstock's present on the quarantine list
The Technical Coordinator will benefit from:
· Working for a growing business that invests in their staff
· Excellent Training and development programs
· Career Progression
· State of the art machinery
· Days shift pattern (Monday - Friday)
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme, Health Care plan, Bonus Schemes, Cycle to Work Schemes, etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. For further details contact Antony Edwards at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's