|Job Title:||Team Leader|
|Salary:||£44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 18:01|
Maintenance Team Leader
A leading FMCG company are looking for a team leader to join their team within the newly developed site in Whepstead. As the team leader you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding and sound mechanical skill set. The maintenance team leader will be doing a hands-on leadership role. The maintenance team leader will benefit from one of the best salaries and benefit packages within the industry and working within a company with constant development and progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Team Leader:
- The Maintenance Team Leader will need to have team leader experience or be an experienced maintenance engineer who is looking to step up.
- The Maintenance Team Leader will need to have an electrical qualification.
- The Maintenance Team Leader will need to be from a factory maintenance or forces background.
- The Maintenance Team Leader will need to be happy to work days and nights rotating shift.
The Maintenance Team Leader will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as an maintenance team leader.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Blackthorpe, Whepstead, Great Barton, Ixworth.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's