|Job Title:||Tanker Driver|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2021 13:08|
Paying up to 35k + Overtime
Locations: Hertforsdshire, London and Home Counties
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Tanker Driver in Hertfordshire to work for a large blue chip organisation. This company is a number 1 player within the drainage industry supplying to an array of different industries. The role comes with the opportunity for a stable career within a booming industry. Your role will see you driving and operating Class 2 and 7.5 tonne vacuum combination tankers fitted with high pressure jetting units. This role involves overseeing the removal and disposal of non-hazardous waste from a range of client sites, including residential, commercial and industrial. You will be working on Large Tanks, Wet Wells and other Wastewater assets, you will have a positive ‘can-do’ approach to all jobs and be comfortable working with raw sewage where necessary. This is a varied and highly demanding role which will include drainage camera surveys to locate faults and blockages within discharge pipework and then jetting to resolve or reporting on remedial actions. The role requires you to attend the main office each morning to pick up the tanker and then drop off at the end of the day so you will need to be within a 45 hour commute of Dunstable to be considered for the role. In return is a generous rewards package as well as the oppurtunity to earn overtime on top of this.
Skills required for a Tanker Driver
- Proven experience driving and operating a combination vacuum tanker vehicle
- Full UK Driving Licence with Class 2 / Category C
- Experience or knowledge of working with foul, storm and ground water submersible pumping stations.
- Experience and knowledge of high-pressure jetting.
The Tanker Driver will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.