Suspension Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Suspension Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Reece Dixon|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 09:04|
Location: East Midlands
This major Formula 1 and Motorsport supplier are searching for a Design Engineer to continue their expansion in their Suspension department.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- The chance to manufacture OEM components to be used at the pinnacle of motorsport
- To head up the development of dampers and hydraulics as well as developing steering and brake components for the automotive industry
- Prototype build testing, from blank sheet design to the final product
- To join a growing company in an ever-developing, fluid and exciting role
- Must have a degree in mechanical, automotive or aeronautic engineering
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess the ability to inspire those around him
- Flexible, have great communication skills and the ability to build excellent relationships
- Knowledge of suspension design and optimisation would be a distinct advantage
- Holiday - 22 days
- Disability finance
This really is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, whilst simultaneously working in a closely bonded team at the very heart of Motorsport. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, apply now!
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you.
Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's