Supply & Demand Planner
|Job Title:||Supply & Demand Planner|
|Salary:||Basic up to £35K, Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Andrew McFarlane|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2018 14:32|
Supply & Demand Planner
Salary: Basic up to £35,000 Bonus
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
A leader within the industrial manufacturing sector is recruiting for a Supply & Demand Planner at their site in Hadleigh, Suffolk. The Supply & Demand Planner will be responsible for developing and organising a Sales & Operations Planning process to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer service. Offering an excellent salary and benefits package along with a structured career path, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a supply chain background to have involvement with various teams.
Skills required for a Supply & Demand Planner:
- Experience in supply chain management or production planning in a multi-site operation using Sales & Operations Planning.
- Highly structured and analytical mind, paying attention to detail.
- Expertise in statistical analysis of demand patterns and management of supply.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to create and coordinate multi departmental supply and demand processes to ensure the whole organisation is aligned.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
The Supply & Demand Planner will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- A comprehensive training structure with both internal and external training programmes tailored to suit the development of the individual.
- Opportunity to progress into various positions within the business.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), Healthcare
Commutable: Hadleigh, Ipswich, Needham Market, Lavenham, Sudbury and Manningtree, Suffolk.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's