|Job Title:||SQL Developer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 13:29|
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Pioneer selection now have an opportunity for an SQL Developer to join one of our leading clients to join and work on their most enhanced and evolved flagship product. You will be enthusiastic and committed to excel in a leading IT department. A keen eye for detail, a highly structured approach, a personal drive to succeed and the ability to learn and grow are all key assets you will possess. The company believes in their staff and will always back you in terms of personal development and progression, From a technical standpoint, you will be using an advanced and practical knowledge of SQL, as well as expert usage of Excel to deliver and present results (advanced formulas, pivot tables). An understanding of data visualisation tools such as Qlikview and SSRS would be advantageous.
The SQL Developer should have:
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills
- Good Problem identification and solving skills
- Reporting software familiarity
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2016 (SSIS, SSRS)
- Ability to manage time effectively, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- working experience of using BI to solve business problems would be ideal
- Experience with core SQL is preferred, as are Excel skills (pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlikview, SSRS etc) would be desirable
The SQL Developer will benefit from:
- Blue chip company
- Training, development and investment
- Continuous improvement and project involvements
- Opportunities to progress even further within the group
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, holidays, overtime and bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's