Software Engineer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Software Engineer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 10:35|
Software Engineer – Formula 1
Location: Buckinghamshire, UK
We are currently working with a long-standing partner to the Formula 1 championship who are also one of the worlds largest automotive brands. This group supply Power Units to the championship and have recently seen an upturn in results that has increased the demand for their Power Unit.
Working within the ESS (Energy Storage System) you will be responsible for delivering the supporting software and systems for the battery. This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the development at the cutting edge of Hybrid engine technology. As well as a very good hourly rate, this role will see you working in a state of the art facility surrounded by some of the most talented engineers in the world of Motorsport.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Work on the development of the software for the ESS (Energy Storage System) battery.
- Develop Software for several other Systems for the Formula 1 programme.
- Liaise with internal and external customers. Including the Chassis teams and other engine groups including the ERS (Energy Recovery system).
- Tools supporting development and testing to the battery test and quality management.
- Software validation and testing.
- Software Development process, documentation and releasing.
- Development of bespoke software for test equipment and experiments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience using Atlas.
- Experienced in the application of best practice software process and tools.
- Matlab scripting
- Visual C/C# (.NET) programming.
- Expert in visual studio.
- Class oriented approach.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Reece Dixon - email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's