Software Developer - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Software Developer - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 12:35|
Software Developer – Formula 1
Pioneer Selection currently have a position available perfect for any Junior Software Developer looking to enter the world of Formula 1. The Team in question are an Historic name in Formula 1 and one of the most successful teams to ever race in the Championship.
The successful Software Developer will enter a team with a vast amount of experience and be able to learn and develop rapidly working on a variety of different projects. Software Developers enjoy a fantastic benefits package alongside their salary that sits as one of the best in the Market place.
Responsibilities of a Software Developer:
- Supporting the development of the pre-existing in-house numerical Vehicle Science Models.
- Research and development of new algorithms which will be used to improve the performance of off line and real time applications.
- Develop new applications to support the race team.
- Work alongside the department team leader in other design and modelling activities.
- Extensive programming knowledge ranging from working in GUI in .Net (C#) to working in high performance code in C++.
- Willingness to go above and beyond working hours to get projects completed.
- Professional experience in Software Development.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.