Software Developer (CFD) - Formula 1
|Job Title:||Software Developer (CFD) - Formula 1|
|Contact Name:||Callum Rhodes|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 17:23|
CFD Software Developer - Formula 1
Pioneer Selection are currently working with a leading Formula 1 team who are looking to grow their CFD Department bringing in a Software Developer to solely focus on the Development of the CFD Solutions and tools. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to enter the Formula 1 industry as no prior experience in Formula 1 is required.
This team are renowned for their Engineering prowess and for constantly defying the odds. Their Engineering practices have allowed them to enjoy a lot of success in an era dominated by financial superiority.
This role is a permanent and full time role that will offer a very competitive salary alongside a great benefits package. Overall this is a great opportunity to join a Formula 1 team as a Software Developer that are on the rise.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CFD Development Group and with the Head of CFD.
- Develop Applications, tools and methods to bind and continually improve the CFD Process.
- Work in development languages such as Python, React & JQuery.
- Responsible for the development of databases in Linux.
- Constantly develop and reimagine the current CFD Processes and tools.
- Work strategically to plan the future development required.
What you will need:
- The ability to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Previous Experience in Python, React & JQuery.
- Previous Experience with Databases in a Linux environment.
- Proven Background in bringing solutions to problems.
- Experience in technologies such as containers and search engines as well as distributed computing would be an advantage.
This is a must-not-miss opportunity to further your career and simultaneously work in an aspiring group hungry for success. If you are interested and feel you match the skills needed, please click apply.
For more details or general enquiries contact Callum Rhodes - firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Vehicle Dynamics Engineer
£30k - 80k per year + pension, medical scheme, gym + more
Control System Engineer
£80k per year + Pension, medical scheme, gym + more
£55k - 85k per year + car, gym, health benefits
Performance and Simulation Engineer
£52.7k - 105.4k per year + TBC
Production Engineer - Chassis and Engine Design
£55k - 75k per year + Car scheme, on-site gym,