Software & Application Developer
|Job Title:||Software & Application Developer|
|Salary:||£60k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Mitul Shah|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 16:31|
Location: Wembley, Middlesex
We are currently looking for a Software/Application Developer to join a rapidly growing company. This company specialise in cash sortation equipment and are a reputable employer. . There is an excellent training and development programme on offer for the successful engineer. There are also going to be opportunities progress into more senior roles within the business.
Skills required to Software/Application Developer:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Mitul Shah on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: email@example.com
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.